1000 Mile Club

New Member (Read 289 times)

I Can Go The Distance

Hi Everyone, i usually hang out at the Boomers forum. This seems like a great way to track mileage and keep motivated. I have been doing about 25 miles a week, but I have some races coming up in June and July so I will be increasing to about 35 a week. That should keep me ahead of the little rascal! Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Welcome, Bruce! It sounds like you'll have no problem beating the bunny. The list really helps to motivate me - I don't like to fall to a lower number! Oh, great, I see that your presence has bumped me down to #63!! Angry Wink Good luck!
        Oh, great, I see that your presence has bumped me down to #63!! Angry Wink
        Bwahahaha! Welcome Bruce!

Top 'O the World!

Bwahahaha! Welcome Bruce!
          What she said! Big grin
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Hey......the more we have up top......the lower that "silly little bunny wabbit" is going to go. Welcome. Good luck with your race training.
            Vista
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey......the more we have up top......the lower that "silly little bunny wabbit" is going to go. Welcome. Good luck with your race training.
              All right, I guess I'll have to sacrifice my pride for the greater good of the bunny hunt.

Top 'O the World!

At least the bunny doesn't do LONG RUNS!! I'd weeelly be in twubble den!!! Roll eyes
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  Yea.....but while he never takes long runs, he also NEVER misses a day.....Grrrrrr.
                  Vista