1367 miles, or a marathon per week

Here bunny bunny.... (Read 476 times)

Still no bunny?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

Maybe we could make one for ourselves, somehow?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

True that, we can certainly come up with something.
        Maybe we could make one for ourselves, somehow?
        eric :)

Hi guys, I'll add a pace bunny to your group if you can get more members. How does 25 sound?
            Well, we're up to 7 now. Big grin

Amy

Poor crying bunny!!! Cruel cruel world! Hey all, attempting my first 37 miler this Saturday... keep your fingers crossed for me!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Oh Mighty Wing

Poor crying bunny!!! Cruel cruel world! Hey all, attempting my first 37 miler this Saturday... keep your fingers crossed for me!
                awesome!! good luck!
                  Sounds like a close deal Big grin. If each of our current 7 members set out to get 3 others to sign on, we can get 25.
                  Hi guys, I'll add a pace bunny to your group if you can get more members. How does 25 sound?
                  Carl A

My sources tell me that today is day 70. If we're trying to stay exactly on pace, we should be right at ten marathons--262 miles.
                    attempting my first 37 miler this Saturday... keep your fingers crossed for me!
                    37 miles sounds like the kind of arbitrary distance I'd try to do. Good luck and have fun!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I am quite very behind, by like 80 miles. Had a minor injury the last few weeks, which dragged down my mileage quite a bit. 26.2 miles per week, is still quite challenging, at least to me.
                      My sources tell me that today is day 70. If we're trying to stay exactly on pace, we should be right at ten marathons--262 miles. 37 miles sounds like the kind of arbitrary distance I'd try to do. Good luck and have fun!

#artbydmcbride

You can do it denali! A few more miles here and there will add up by summer. Smile

Runners run

I just joined. Mostly because of that cute bunny picture on the home page.
                            Yeah that picture is really cute!
                            I just joined. Mostly because of that cute bunny picture on the home page.

#artbydmcbride

Good luck with your 37 mile run Ultracassie! Welcome jendalush! Smile

Runners run

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I joined to help the cause. Here bunny, bunny, bunny....

Chris
                                PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k