1367 miles, or a marathon per week

A bunny! (Read 198 times)

Alright, between spending the month of July injured (dang back) and getting little mileage and then spending August and September trying to catch up with 150+ miles per month (which is a lot for me), I've not posted in a while.

I see we have a real bunny!  Woohoo!

Rain, rain, and more rain here in Ohio today.  I did Run Woodstock in Michigan last weekend which was awesome.  I will post the race report link once I finish it.  

Anyone have any cool races coming up?  

Cassie

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Can't wait for the RR...that race looked intriguing, but didn't fit into my training schedule.

#artbydmcbride

Great job, ultracassie!  I've got a marathon coming up next weekend; Long Beach....<gulp>

Runners run

LB marathon looks awesome!  I'm loving that elevation chart!  The beach party afterwards sound pretty darn cool as well.  Do you have a goal in mind?

Have Columbus Marathon in 2 weeks and just topped september at all time high of 192.2 miles and plan to peak this week at 50+ before taper.

Just noticed you are 7 miles ahead of me Cassie .... A new Bunny!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

#artbydmcbride

Yes, but its top sekkrit  Big grin

Runners run

Doh!  Best of luck to both of ya! 

Ilene - Hope you make your goal... and then tell us about it!!!

BC- 192 miles!  Sweet!  Seems you have been really ramping up based on your monthly mileage numbers.