1367 miles, or a marathon per week

I'm way behind... (Read 208 times)

Lu481

Hi all,

I've been sitting out the last couple months due to an injury.  I started running again today with a short 2 mile run and didn't feel any pain in my leg while running... 

I'm at 306.5 miles total for they year, so I've got an awful lot of miles to catch up on...  Not sure now if I'll be able to make the goal of 1367 for this year...  (I'd need to average about 5.4 miles a day over the rest of the year or 37.8 miles a week which seems quite high)...   I'm going to start by building my base back up, then I'll see where I'm sitting at with regards to my mileage... 

I'm not going to drop out of the group, since we still need members to get the pace bunny...  And who knows...  Because anything is possible, I might still reach the goal...

Happy running,

Lu

Carl A

Glad you're sticking with us, and good to hear you're getting back on your feet!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Welcome back from injury and be smart while you rebuild!! I'll be cheering for you, whether you catch the bunny or not.

Chris

Chris
        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k