1367 miles, or a marathon per week

Welcome Jessica (Read 306 times)

Happy running!
    Carl A

Good news! Denali, should you make this newcomer an admin (even if it's not a serious ID)? Alba, if you're reading, you're going to have to get in a few more miles to have a prayer at hitting 1367 by New Year's. I should know; I've just about mastered the art of trying to catch up to pace groups. Bad news: My 10K tomorrow may be off. The guy I was going to run it with can't make it there, and my wife and I are thinking we should start to do some home projects we've been putting off for a while. Like building a closet around all the storage bins and stuff piled in a corner of our wreck room, a.k.a. basement. I'm telling myself now that I'm going to get in the six miles sometime, though, anyway. Other news: Anyone?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I was waiting till she speak Smile. Planned to make all the first 25 members Admin anyway.
        Good news! Denali, should you make this newcomer an admin (even if it's not a serious ID)? Alba, if you're reading, you're going to have to get in a few more miles to have a prayer at hitting 1367 by New Year's. I should know; I've just about mastered the art of trying to catch up to pace groups. Bad news: My 10K tomorrow may be off. The guy I was going to run it with can't make it there, and my wife and I are thinking we should start to do some home projects we've been putting off for a while. Like building a closet around all the storage bins and stuff piled in a corner of our wreck room, a.k.a. basement. I'm telling myself now that I'm going to get in the six miles sometime, though, anyway. Other news: Anyone?

Just a regular girl

HI! Thank you soo much for the welcome! Smile I do need to run more I know. I hope this group inspires me to do it.

...---...

LOL - you weren't kidding in that the first 25 are admin's. ........I don't know why I find that so funny.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Ya because I am so desperate to get that pace bunny Dead
              LOL - you weren't kidding in that the first 25 are admin's. ........I don't know why I find that so funny.
              celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Welcome!!

Chris
                PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k