1367 miles, or a marathon per week

Welcome to the group! (Read 652 times)

The mile-per-week (mpw) for this group was initially intended to be 25 mpw, but 26.2 mpw sounds more fun isn't it? I am requesting a pace bunny for this group, hopefully will be approved.

#artbydmcbride

I do hope we figure out how to have a pace bunny. Blush Members are just waiting to be attracted.

Runners run

A pace bunny integrated to this web site has to be added by Eric, the owner of this web site. I have posted a request, hope he can get around to it soon.
        I do hope we figure out how to have a pace bunny. Blush Members are just waiting to be attracted.
          waskily wabbit.... Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

since you two are among the first three members, you are now adminsBig grin
            waskily wabbit.... Big grin

#artbydmcbride

since you two are among the first three members, you are now adminsBig grin
              Yay! Smile

Runners run

Woohoo! Clowning around

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

Bunny or no, I see potential in running at least a marathon of mileage a week. Even if we don't get a bunny, I think it'll be OK. On my next coffee-break run, I'll be singing "No Bunny No Cry" in my head. Thanks for starting this group!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

#artbydmcbride

Welcome Carl A! Smile

Runners run

Carl A

Thanks!

Welcome shawn44 !

...---...

I don't think I'll hit my goals this year - damn groin! - but wanted to join the group to help get the bunny in plain view. Cheers.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Carl A

Welcome, Runner67!

What was your goal? 1500 miles? Rest well, cross train, you might still be able to hit 1367 miles goal! Thanks for helping!
                              I don't think I'll hit my goals this year - damn groin! - but wanted to join the group to help get the bunny in plain view. Cheers.

...---...

Welcome, Runner67!
                                Thanks Carl - just a note that your worst marathon prep story is one of the funniest dang things I've read on this site. I admit to having forwarded the story to some friends via e-mail...Keeping your anonymity in tact, of course. Cheers - Trey

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12