1500 Miles So Go Run

Open letter to a certain long-eared, fluffy-tailed rodent... (Read 469 times)

Well, I am on my way back.
    Excellent news!! Thanks for the kind words everyone. Ennay, it helps to know I'm not alone in having a huge 26.2 bar and then nothing following it... and not because I want to avoid running!

Think Whirled Peas

hehe, thank HS! Well, I am on my way back. This morning's run = first pain free run in 2008. Following PT's advice and exercises... and stretching profusely. People at work think know I am some kind of nut. Currently, I'm on the bottom of page 4, 70 miles behind Bugs. Fingers crossed it won't be too long before I'll need a rear view mirror to see him.
      Right ON!!! Take it easy coming back though. Remember, 70 miles is NOTHING and you can make it up in no time. Congrats on being able to get out there and RUN!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Think Whirled Peas

Nice job at Surf City Jennifer!!!! Big grin I'm trying really hard to ignore the bunny too. I hate the bench Undecided I also hate the idea of having a 2-3 week gap between my marathon and the next bar on my graph.
        Sorry to here this Shaunna. Dang, with so many people going to the bench lately it seems like there's some bad mojo floating through these here interwebs...gah!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

it seems like there's some bad mojo floating through these here interwebs...gah!
          I blame this on Trent. Even though he's not in this group Wink

Prophet!

Hey Hurricane...what a bummer...sending all positive vibes for speedy recovery for ya Shaunna. You'll be back to running soon enough and those bars will populate the graph once again.
              I've been hanging out just ten miles behind the bunny for a while now. If this weekend goes according to plan I'll be right with him, or slightly ahead. Grr... Good luck to all you battling injuries. Take the time you need to recover!

sean