1500 Miles So Go Run

April goals (Read 811 times)

I'm missing my mileage goal by a lot.  I'm not that upset though, I have been trying really hard to listen to my body and ease up when needed.  Apparently this month, I needed to ease up!   Smile  

You're being smart and listening to your body - nothing wrong with that...you've had a good month. Smile

You're being smart and listening to your body - nothing wrong with that...you've had a good month. Smile

Michelle

Wow, I couldn't modify that last comment I posted!

Anyhow, thank you.  I'm content with how the month went, but I still don't like falling behind with mileage.  That evil pace bunny gets to me!

Michelle

The evil bunny has gotten me....so be afraid...very afraid.  It's only the end of April and I hope I can pull him back, but it's not looking good right now.  Evil bunny!  Dead

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Haha!  Cute, for an evil beast!

Michelle

Haha!  Cute, for an evil beast!

Now added to the Forum Home page gallery Big grin

Jerry
                A runners blog-updated daily

#artbydmcbride

190 miles

yeah...not so much...154 miles

That taper and recovery stuff hurts your mileage.  Big grin

Runners run

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

170 miles

190 miles.  Feels like I am finally training again.  Unfortunately this month I have almost 2 weeks where it will be hard to get any running in.

1. 180?  190 miles? 

2. 15k PR

1. 200!  My first 200 mile month!

2. done - wasn't my best race but it was a PR