1500 Miles So Go Run

Today's the day! (Read 350 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I passed that biotch (kennyD, too, heh heh)! Big grin First time I've been ahead of the bunny since I got the flu and was down for a week. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Whoo hoo!

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and the coolest part...today I ran 15 miles FASTER than a 25k race I did almost a year ago. When I run that race again in a month my PR is goin' DOWN! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Nice ZZ!!!! I was log-stalking you just yesterday and noticed that you could stand to run another 5k soon b/c you'd blow your current PR outta the water. I KNOW you hate the shorter distances...so don't gimme that! Great job getting ahead of the bunny, and I hope you gave it the finger on the way by! Smile

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice ZZ!!!! I was log-stalking you just yesterday and noticed that you could stand to run another 5k soon b/c you'd blow your current PR outta the water. I KNOW you hate the shorter distances...so don't gimme that! Great job getting ahead of the bunny, and I hope you gave it the finger on the way by! Smile
            Not only did I give the rodent the finger, I mooned it. Evil grin I know...I really should do a 5k...10k, too (my 10ks have always been during godawful heat and poorly organized races). I'll bet I could do a 5k maybe ~25 minutes...? There is one near me this Summer that I will have to squeeze into marathon training. Would be a great speedwork session.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

wooohooooo zoomy! You will be so stunned at how blessedly short a 5K is during peak marathon training. I did my PR the day after a long run and it still flew by. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Prophet!

Not only did I give the rodent the finger, I mooned it. Evil grin I know...I really should do a 5k...10k, too (my 10ks have always been during godawful heat and poorly organized races). I'll bet I could do a 5k maybe ~25 minutes...? There is one near me this Summer that I will have to squeeze into marathon training. Would be a great speedwork session.
                25 minutes easy for ya...it will be a great workout the day before a long run or make it part of your long run.
                  Oh, I see. What a welcome to the 1500 club. Keep those miles a rollin' Zommy Zoomy MTA fixing the typo
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Get movin', kenny! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, how's the view from back there...? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Way to go - keep up the good work!! You ran a 15 miler and you were worried about doing a marathon in October? By the time October rolls around you'll be looking to do an ultra.
                          Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Way to go - keep up the good work!! You ran a 15 miler and you were worried about doing a marathon in October? By the time October rolls around you'll be looking to do an ultra.
                            Shhh...don't tell JLynn about that. He's been workin' on me to do an ultra. Gotta do a marathon first...gotta walk before one can run, so to speak. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Probably best to "just" do the marathon first. I think those ultra people may just be a little crazy. Wink
                              Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"
                                Hey, how's the view from back there...? Evil grin
                                Damn! Both you and the damn bunny. No time type, Gotta run.