1500 Miles So Go Run

Dang, I got sick and the pace bunny bounces ahead (Read 262 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

As if getting sick wasn't bad enough.

Bring it on.

Hope you get to feeling better ASAP! Oh and I'm sure you'll be kicking the bunnies a$$ as soon as you are!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

Know what'cha mean! That dang pace-bunny... Angry Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Panic not... there are still over nine months yet - never give up hope. You'll get better, the weather will improve ... and you'll be back in front of 'Bugs Bunny' before you know it. Smile Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks guys, I'm counting on healthy running for the rest of the year. I hope you all stay healthy too. We'll catch that bunny yet!

Bring it on.

When I passed the bunny a few days ago it looked exhausted from not having any recovery days. I am sure you will be stepping on that vermin's cottontail in no time at all. Feel better soon. Ewa
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                Lots of time to catch up to that mean spirited cottontail! Big grin
                2009: BQ?
                  illness and injury got me behind him during February. I will be catching up soon though.
                  http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                    Me too, I got sick in Feb. I was just glad I had some miles in the bank to keep the evil bunny off my butt. I'm putting more in the bank for annual golf trip, summer vacation, fishing trips, etc... Everyone should be doing it. Big grin It's a long year, but by the end we will be eating bunnies... Evil grin
                    Jeffrey

I had a cold in January. And then I had a cold in February. Good times. I am just now feeling "normal". Smile
                      Regina

I also got sick in February - couldn't run for 10 days. Then my ankle started to hurt during the training on Saturday. It was completely swollen, no idea how that happened! Confused Didn't run for two days, then tried again. It looks better every day now. But it still hurts, in particular when running up and down or taking the stairs up to my office... Now I'm sitting at my desk rubbing my ankle with ointment all the day ... I have a race on Sunday, fortunately on a flat course. I hope I can do it! Do this kind of things never happen to that bunny???? However, in the end we will outrun it anyhow!!!! Yes
                          Do this kind of things never happen to that bunny????
                          I think the bunny should get a cold and some knee pain!
                          2009: BQ?