1500 Miles So Go Run

Save the bunny!!! (Read 315 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Help!!! Someone has bunny-napped Mile Collector's avatar and is holding it captive over on the group's home page! I got a ransom note saying that they would only release the blinkin' bunny if they received a proper cheerleader bunny in return! Shocked Please - for the sake of the poor blinkin' bunny... somebody... ANYBODY ... post a replacement bunny image below and I'll try to negotiate the prisoner exchange.

Roads were made for journeys...

derek

Derek

Wingz

Professional Noob

ROFLMAO!!! That is too funny!!! Let's see what else people come up with.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I LOVE that, Derek! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

derek

I had to do some surgery to move the 1000 mile bunny's tongue to the left...looking exhausted :-)

Derek

I had to do some surgery to move the 1000 mile bunny's tongue to the left...looking exhausted :-)
              I am noticing 1500 mile bunny is not as exhausted as the 1000 mile one. Is it because it is in better shape? Wink Noticed one more thing. How come 1500 mile bunny is behind? I know, I am picky. Blush
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
              Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm happy to report that the "prisoner exchange" went off without a hitch last night... The blinking bunny even managed to escape shortly beforehand (I don't know how he did that!) but the double-bunnies said they wanted to be on the front page anyway, so everyone's happy. Mile Collector was last seen hugging a big, round bunny and talking quietly in his ear... Tongue All's well that ends well!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Noticed one more thing. How come 1500 mile bunny is behind? I know, I am picky. Blush
                  Looks to me like the 1500 mile bunny is farther along on the road. Perspective... Roll eyes