1500 Miles So Go Run

Well Done BearcatRunner (Read 345 times)

....another 1500 mile member hits home

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

Nice work BearcatRunner! Its certainly showing in your results too.

Congrats!

Great job BR!!!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Way to Go! All those miles should pay off in the fall. Hopefully I'll get in gear and run with you a few times.

nothing to see here.  

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Thanks.  Sorry for such a late reply.  I'm actually very surprised at the amount of miles I have been getting in lately.  Some of it has to do with the kids being out of school so I don't have homework or practices to go to.  We will see how much it helps with the marathon in a couple of months. 

Happy running and rejoice in the heat.  Pretty soon it will be cold again and then you have to drag all of those extra workout close with you for your run. 

2011 Goals:
              Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
              Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
            Purdey

Self anointed title

You have homework?

Carl A

"I missed two classes, no homework."

And congratulations BCR!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

You have homework?

Yeah in this day and age when your kid comes home with homework it becomes your homework as well.  I don't mind so much but my 13 year old daughters homework is starting to get a lot tougher.  I don't remember learning about calculating area in the 6th grade when I was younger or multiplying fractions.  Having one kid would make this a lot easier but three kids with homework is a little crazy along with all of the other activities.  I am going to try and not let that slow down my running but that may just be a pipe dream. 

2011 Goals:
                    Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                    Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                  Purdey

Self anointed title

Calculate lots, mostly easy, sometimes hard.

A Saucy Wench

I want to keep my kids in their school forever.  But alas it ends at either 3rd or 6th grade (we'll see by the time my kids get there). 

I know the teaching time now means you pretty much HAVE to teach your own kids, but sheesh.  My parents version of helping me with my homework was sending me to my room until it was done.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7