1500 Miles So Go Run

August miles! (Read 185 times)

Today's the last day! My run today put me at 209 for the month, which is the most I've ever done in a month. For missing a couple of runs this month, I'll take it!
    Jeffrey

August mileage: 225 Highest mileage to date for me. I had a cold for about 10 days; fortunately my sickness coincided with a "recovery" week and I was able to run through it. I am on week 12 of an 18 week marathon training plan.
        My highest month yet at 183, I haven't run yet today though. My first marathon is next Sunday. Should be interesting. Smile MODIFIED TO ADD: Okay, I ran. August is done. 191 Highest month yet.

Michelle

Forever Learning

148.88 - down from July but dutifully following my Pfitz schedule that started this month Big grin
            154 miles for me. Ran the Helsinki marathon, went really well. New PB 3:28 Smile so quite a good month overall modified to add. mississippi good luck with your marathon next weekend
              154 miles for me. Ran the Helsinki marathon, went really well. New PB 3:28 Smile so quite a good month overall modified to add. mississippi good luck with your marathon next weekend
              Great marathon time! Congratulations. Smile Thanks for the good luck wish on my marathon, my goal is to finish.

Michelle

133.8 Miles. Lost a few days for vacations.... Big grin Next month shall be better.
                  Lots of hardcore folks here. Me? I managed 157 miles and bid 'adieu' to the 1,000 mile club.
                    August: 149.9 Mi . Smile
                    2009: BQ?

Go Pre!

155 for me...ironically exact same as last month. Wouldve been higher if not for travelling and some nagging knee issues. Actually taking it very easy this week in hopes of clearing up this ITBS I am dealing with. 7 weeks to the Columbus Marathon. Dave