1500 Miles So Go Run

12 people more than 187 miles behind the bunny ? (Read 864 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"2000 miles of not the Swamp"?
    Would that be 2k miles of private island with cabana boys/girls and open bar?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

Would that be 2k miles of private island with cabana boys/girls and open bar?
      I always did like the way you think - I just love those drinks that come with the little umbrellas and lots of rum
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I always did like the way you think - I just love those drinks that come with the little umbrellas and lots of rum
        Ha, you and my hubby! Never fails...we go to a restaurant, he orders the Mai Tai or hard lemonade, I order the ale...and the server reverses our drink order at least 80% of the time. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Stupid bunny. I don't wanna talk about it. Tongue

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Stupid bunny. I don't wanna talk about it. Tongue
            Need a shoulder?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Need a shoulder?
              Looks like she's been watching Days of our Lives (really bad soap opera here in the US) from her avatar...no wonder she's testy. Wink (((Michelle))) You'll be kicking that bunny's hairy ass in no time. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

I'm only here to keep track of Ennay's potty-mouth.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

A Saucy Wench

I'm only here to keep track of Ennay's potty-mouth.
                  Well fuckity.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

I'm staying, so don't even try to get rid of me. Wink

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

Would that be 2k miles of private island with cabana girls and open bar?
                        Sign me up for a one way boat trip to that island. And one more thing....Osterguserduckbaken, WTF does that mean? MTA: nevermind last question.

Kevin

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Hey I don't care if it is shallow or not I like to see myself on the first page and since I have been hovering between the two it would be easier if I just opened up the YTD Distance report and didn't have to go to page two. On a serious note though if I was trying for 2K I would be on the 2K group and I don't know of anything that says you can't lurk here. Not sure what the point is. How do you know how far/behind you are from the bunny if you are not on the 2K board. Confused You can always look at all five boards from here right? Are you too scared to make the actual commitment of putting yourself in the 2K group? (Just sayin) Evil grin
                            2011 Goals:
                            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                          C-R

Hey I don't care if it is shallow or not I like to see myself on the first page and since I have been hovering between the two it would be easier if I just opened up the YTD Distance report and didn't have to go to page two.
                            How 'bout trying this - run more miles. No excuses just more miles - we all have jobs family and other stuff too and seem to be able to manage. Hell I'm on the bottom of page two of the 2k and in danger of relegation - so what. Its fun watching Schneider, scovil, Purdey and the others rack up some monster miles and learn something from the boards as much as it is fun to watch others here do the same.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Looks like she's been watching Days of our Lives (really bad soap opera here in the US) from her avatar...no wonder she's testy. Wink (((Michelle))) You'll be kicking that bunny's hairy ass in no time. Smile
                              Haha! Do you know that I have never ever watched a soap opera! Of course now this means I need to change my avatar. Tongue That bunny's ass had better be nervous because I'm planning on getting back into running full force and hunting that bunny and his ass down!

Michelle

Need a shoulder?
                                Thanks - but no, I'm okay. Just waiting it out. It's been longer than I figured it would be but I think my running days are within sight finally. Smile

Michelle