1500 Miles So Go Run

May is at an end (Read 270 times)

How did everyone do?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

140.6 Mi ... around average for me
      2009: BQ?
      derek

My highest month ever....172.6 miles

Derek

Decent, 153.4. Should be back over 160 again in June.
            Good job Tricia! WOOHOOOO WTG Derek! Congrats! I got my 200 miles in that I should of had last month. Feeling pretty good (other than stiff neck).

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

152 I was enjoying those high mileage months so this one was a bit disappointing...hopefully June will pick back up. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

va

140.0, same as April, what's the chance of that happening? I have been running a lot of hills in the past few week, and my legs are tired because of it. What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger!
                Eryn

May: 154.5 Mi 35:34:14 My highest mileage month EVER!! Big grin

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

Jeffrey

148.4 I think 140-150 is a good amount for me. I added a couple interval workouts at the track ... trying to be smarter about my tempo runs by warming up and cooling down ... and added a hill workout. That one was like bad medicine. As if I don't get enough hills during my "normal" runs! I live on a giant hill. What am I thinking.
                      Sounds like May was a great month for many! Not bad milage considering you've been tapering for your race this weekend Jen. GL!

Mishka-old log

121...my biggest month in years. And it's still 6 miles off pace!
                          138.4 - an increase of 29 miles over last month.

Burninated Peasant

201.6. I think that's my highest total to date, but I can't be 100% sure (at least not without going back through the spreadsheets that I used before finding RA, and I'm too lazy to do that).
                              180 Miles. I don't think I will see this number again until fall...It's marathon training time. Shocked Smile I'll be on a fixed plan for the next 20 weeks.
                                116.9 for me. Finally starting to get on track the last week or so. Teh next month should be closer to average for me.
                                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com