1500 Miles So Go Run

Geesh! (Read 426 times)

Finally I caught up with Ilene(forward), and I had to run 50 miles to do it!  You are killing me, woman!

Unfortunately, it won't be long until I am once again on page 2...

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

Awesome running, Cassie--a 50-mile training run; you must've really wanted to catch up!

My training isn't taking off at all dramatically, but I'm getting there!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Not exactly a training run.  Not exactly a race. 

You are making it difficult to spy on your training log, Carl   Training for anything specific?

Just a dude.

you ran 50 miles in one day but it wasn't a race or a training run?

Did you lose a bet?

Did someone drop you off in the middle of the desert and you had no choice but to run to civilization?

Were you chained to a treadmill by an evil overlord and forced to run until the attached generator charged the batteries on his death ray of doom?

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Oh oh - I like the death ray of doom one!  Luckily there was no treadmill involved. 

Someone told me there would be cookies at the end so I figured what the heck.  

Carl A

you ran 50 miles in one day but it wasn't a race or a training run?

Did you lose a bet?

Did someone drop you off in the middle of the desert and you had no choice but to run to civilization?

Were you chained to a treadmill by an evil overlord and forced to run until the attached generator charged the batteries on his death ray of doom?

-Kelly

Now those are some funny lines!

Not exactly a training run.  Not exactly a race. 

You are making it difficult to spy on your training log, Carl   Training for anything specific?

I'm training for the Delaware 100 in September and Oil Creek in October. So, though I have a few months of flex time, I do need to start focusing. Seeing others' training helps to remind me of what I should be doing.

How were the cookies?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Best ever, Carl

#artbydmcbride

Nice job, cassie!  I see I'll have to run more to stay ahead of an ultra woman like you.  Smile

Runners run

Run more?!  I'm just barely keeping up as is!!!   Tapering the next couple of weeks... so ... to page two I go.

I am feeling gutted at the moment as I completed my 100 km on 10th April and then went out on a 23 mile run2 weeks later and hobbled my calf jumping over a stile and been out of action for a week now. I hope to go for a run on either Monday or Tuesday to test it out and see how I get on.

Let's hope this is my only injury for 2010.

Jerry
                      A runners blog-updated daily

#artbydmcbride

{{{fast healing vibes>> Jerry- <<fast healing vibes}}}

Runners run