1500 Miles So Go Run

Take that, Rabbit! (Read 463 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We've almost pushed you down to page 3! Muwahahahaha!!! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Had I known you'd be ahead of me by .1 miles, I would've extended my run today Cool

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Had I known you'd be ahead of me by .1 miles, I would've extended my run today Cool
        Had I known you were so close I'd have run another couple of minutes... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

That furry little effer is now on page 3!! Good running folks!! Smile

Keep it up !
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course, I'm starting to fall to page 3, too...but I'm still ahead of the rodent, which is all that matters! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

We've almost pushed you down to page 3! Muwahahahaha!!! Evil grin
                And I have been pushed to page 5! Seems like my leg needs more rest Dead I can't even get a definite diagnosis on what the root of the problem is, so I am sked'ing for a xray for stress fracture just in case.. I shall bid you all adieu for now but will hopefully catch up laterz in the year Sad Sad Dad
                  And I have been pushed to page 5! Seems like my leg needs more rest Dead I can't even get a definite diagnosis on what the root of the problem is, so I am sked'ing for a xray for stress fracture just in case.. I shall bid you all adieu for now but will hopefully catch up laterz in the year Sad Sad Dad
                  hey daddyo - sorry to hear of your injury. when did you hurt it? you know stress fractures take quite a long time to show on xrays right? 3-4 weeks after the injury occurs? hope you get an answer and get back to running soon.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, Dave...what about an MRI? I don't think X-rays are very reliable for diagnosing SFs. Better to get the right diagnosis ASAP. I hope it's nothing...too many injuries around these parts! Sad

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Ooh, Dave...what about an MRI? I don't think X-rays are very reliable for diagnosing SFs. Better to get the right diagnosis ASAP. I hope it's nothing...too many injuries around these parts! Sad
                      Xray first, it's fast and a pre requisite here before they send you off. You don't want to know how long the wait for an MRI is....it's free, free free free in Canada but the line up is long!

Into the wild

I just put a "kick me" sticker on our friend's back...what a slacker Big grin

Shut up and run

A Saucy Wench

WELL...at least I am finally on the same page as the real pace bunny.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

Got a good 10 miler in this morning to put me back on the first page - take that Wabbit!

Prophet!

I'm in Denver now and altitude is kicking my butt. Hopefully I'll be able to put in some very slow mileage in this week.
                                I'm in Denver now and altitude is kicking my butt. Hopefully I'll be able to put in some very slow mileage in this week.
                                You're in Denver? Why?

Michelle