1500 Miles of Not Long Left

June Goals! (Read 402 times)

just a simple cat

Not bad, Jeff  Smile

Running is stupid

Another month done.

No races this month.  No real goals other than to build a base and wouldn't you know it .... Not only will I have run the most monthly miles ever (227 after tomorrow's long run), but I had alot of fun doing it.  Quite a few trail runs and some new scenery made June a fun month to run without any pressure!

More of the same for July (although there is an 8k race).

2015 Goals

2500 miles 

Enjoy my first Boston Marathon

5k - 19:30

10k - 40:30?

21k - 1:29:59

Forgive me 1500 mile group for I have sinned, it has been months since I've posted goals - but I've paid, I've gotten fat and slow!!!  

June goals, not be fat and slow anymore! 

And run 200 miles.  For once this year.  

And for goodness sake stick to a training plan for once in my damn life.  Sheesh! 

Happy running!

OK, I'm still fat and slow...but less fat, I lost 9lbs this month!  Want to drop another 7 or so.

Ran 183 - I'm pleased since that is what my schedule called for and I stuck to my schedule!

June was a win for me.

Double win in June!

First 50 miler: completed.  Elevation profile = MY LIFE IS PAIN.

Broke 1,500, too.  Woot.  I am now going to suffer and sleep :-D.

Congrats to knifey (nine pounds in a months is a freaking ton).

Way to rock it, Rick_Stone!

How'd everyone else's goals go?

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

Last month was kind of a cut back month as I prepared for a 5K on the 30th, so now I'd like to get a few months of decent mileage in before the Fall and maybe some longer races.

Not sure if I can get there but I'd like to get 200 miles in this month. 

Crossfit 3x per week (got a groupon for 15 visits so thought i'd try to get in shape for my July cruise)

That is all.

Okay, I didnt make either goal - got to 186 miles for the month, which was my second highest mileage month this year.  i didnt get to crossfit 3x a week but did get there 2x a week, or at least got their workout in twice a week if i missed the actual class.