1500 Miles of Summer

Kennyd! (Read 257 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Hey, how is it that I'm less than 50 miles behind you? What happend? A few more weeks to the year and I'd be kicking YOUR ass! Wink

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Hey, how is it that I'm less than 50 miles behind you? What happend? A few more weeks to the year and I'd be kicking YOUR ass! Wink
      DW in grad school, running has been temporarily replaced with husbandly/fatherly duties and drinking. (gained 10 lbs.) Here's to an awesome 2009 Keep the miles a rolling"

Needs more cowbell!

DW in grad school, running has been temporarily replaced with husbandly/fatherly duties and drinking. (gained 10 lbs.) Here's to an awesome 2009 Keep the miles a rolling"
        Ahh...you're a good guy! Big grin BTW, what is DW studying? I hope '09 is better than '08. There were days that I felt like I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth this year. Tongue

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Ahh...you're a good guy! Big grin BTW, what is DW studying? I hope '09 is better than '08. There were days that I felt like I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth this year. Tongue
          Social work (MSW) She will graduate next Sept. If I (and she) make it through with my sanity, things will be a lot less hectic then. As for the running, I am refocusing, and have my sights set on 2000 miles next year. BTW!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your marathon!! Big grin I think 09 will be my year to do it.

Needs more cowbell!

Thanks, man! And I have a feeling you will see 2k! You were nearly on pace for that for a lot of this year. MSW--wow, that's tough stuff. Always seems to be jobs in that field, though. I'm guessing with the economy in the toilet that there is extra need for social workers.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: