1500 Miles So Go Run

The Pace Bunny is a cheater! (Read 482 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

13.3 of my miles have gone missing (Eric will fix it, I'm certain...just a temporary casualty in the beta testing of the GPS uploader). Now that blasted bunny is ahead of me. Little shit is a rat bastard cheater! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Little shit is a rat bastard cheater! Tongue
      Bunny is just cheating himself.

GPS uploader
        Woot! I just entered 45 run/walk intervals from Sunday's run. I think I will be THE happiest RAer when the GPS upload is live. (sorry bout the miles Zoomy, Eric will get 'em back to ya)

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

KvnJns

I will have to look into the GPS uploader. I didnt know that it was available for use yet. Don't sweat it Zoomy, you know "E" will get your log all fixed for ya. MTA: which reminds me. I need to send a donation to the man.

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

ZZ, has Eric let on when he thinks it'll be available for the masses?

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

C-R

13.3 of my miles have gone missing (Eric will fix it, I'm certain...just a temporary casualty in the beta testing of the GPS uploader). Now that blasted bunny is ahead of me. Little shit is a rat bastard cheater! Tongue
              So the bunny hangs with Bonds, McQuire, Palmero, Clemmens, ARod and all those peeps? That explains much.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ZZ, has Eric let on when he thinks it'll be available for the masses?
                Ok, I wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag, so you didn't hear this from me...Evil grin Not sure when it will be released. Once it's perfect. It's still not perfect, but it's functional. We're making sure that it will work with most/all browsers and that it's stable and won't eat data. Also making sure that maps and graphs import and display properly. But be patient. It's really cool (not that anyone is surprised, right?). Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Yeah, it'll be nice, but I honestly don't use my Garmin for much other than my long runs anyway. It'd just be nice to be done w/MB. I can wait. I'm a patient person... Is it done now? How 'bout now? GRRRRrrrr.... Wink

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Jill_B

I fly.

I WANT IT NOW! Okay, I'll wait.

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I WANT IT NOW! Okay, I'll wait.
                      For a minute there I thought Veruca Salt had infiltrated RA. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jill_B

I fly.

I do love Umpa Loompas.

Bring it on.

Gig

I do love Umpa Loompas.
                            They're much better than the Grunka Lunkas. "Hey look! The disgusting little men are starting to sing." http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=147496&title=slurm-factory-tour