1500 Miles So Go Run

April is over -- how'd you do? (Read 366 times)

April: 144.7 Mi (21:20:32 ) I'm happy with it Smile
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

129.2 I'm still over 80 miles behind this pace bunny, but well ahead of the 1k bunny. I'd like to hit 1500 for the year...I may just settle for 1200, though--100 miles/month. The first couple of months of this year made for poor mileage. Next year I may well hit 1500, though. I have my eyes on those snow/ice trail shoes that NB came out with this Winter. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

73 miles...finally healthy! I decided to join up here...2,000 isn't looking good after being injured. The pace bunny I'm stalking here is still way the hell ahead, but I'm catching it quicker.
          109.4 miles (15:46:57). A bit behind where I was hoping to be at this point...
          derek

Ran 129.2 miles for Apirl. Managed to cross 500 miles for the year. I'm just barely ahead of the bunny. It's actually funny that I ran the exact same distance as zoom-zoom...down to the first decimal point!

Derek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's actually funny that I ran the exact same distance as zoom-zoom...down to the first decimal point!
              Ha, what are the odds of that!? I think you ran your miles in less time than I did, though, LOL! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Other then ending the month sick, I had an AWESOME month! 194.9 for the month. Had I not gotten sick (and my blister) I would of totally gone for 200.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

With the marathon at the end of March and taking some down time in the beginning of the month I am starting to build back up. I finshed at 69 miles. Time to start ramping up and base build for the fall training.
                  http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                    With the marathon at the end of March and taking some down time in the beginning of the month I am starting to build back up. I finshed at 69 miles. Time to start ramping up and base build for the fall training.
                    WTG on your marathon dude!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

154.5 Miles. Not bad for a month with many distractions. Golf Vacations, Business trips, etc.... Tongue The weather is great for running. Next two months I am going to run less days but continue to run between 30 - 40 miles per week. Need some cross training to strengthen the core to get ready for the July 1 start of training for the Marine Corp Marathon. Cool

Member Since 2008

171.7 miles and feeling pretty good.

Prophet!

165.7 , missed couple of days last week and this week with consecutive ankle tweaks..
                            314 km (195 miles) for me. My highest mileage ever. Big grin

You'll ruin your knees!

Biggest month I have ever had...EVER! Ended the month feeling great and well prepared for upcoming adventures...still need a big May to be sure... If I keep anywhere near this pace, I'll probably drop off this group. It's just that I have never run more than 1500 miles in a year and I am kind of afraid to let go... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Jeffrey

125, ... a cold set me back a little. Smile