1500 Miles So Go Run

I'm thinking a couple people here may want to set up a 2000 or 2500 mile group! (Read 415 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin Don't let me hold you back... Shocked

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! I'm not sure I will have a chance at 1500, but I figured I might as well join...just in case I can pull off some mega miles once the weather starts getting better. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Hellllllllllllo laaaaaadies! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, so I was doing some calculations...not sure I have a snowball's chance in hell of even 1200 miles for '07 (at least not at my current rate...meh), but I will hang out here and be cheerleader. I think runners deserve cheerleaders, too. Why do basketball and football players get all the organized support? Oh, yeah...'cause some cheerleaders are runners, themselves (I was a basketball cheerleader and a track runner in HS, LOL). Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I may or may not be a cheerleader. Not sure if my goals next year as well as time will let me get 1500 miles in. We shall see.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Ok, so I was doing some calculations...not sure I have a snowball's chance in hell of even 1200 miles for '07 (at least not at my current rate...meh), but I will hang out here and be cheerleader. I think runners deserve cheerleaders, too. Why do basketball and football players get all the organized support? Oh, yeah...'cause some cheerleaders are runners, themselves (I was a basketball cheerleader and a track runner in HS, LOL). Big grin k
              I think a better term is jockstrapper.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahahaha! So I will be the official 1500 mile club jockstrapper! Woot! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Regina

O.k. - let's try !! I aimed at running 2500 km already this year, but obviously I failed to meet this objective ... For me the most important is to avoid illness and injury - what I really didn't manage this year. So I'll try to be more careful with my health in future. And then maybe I have a real chance. So good luck to everybody here and keep on running!! Wink