1500 Miles So Go Run

Pace bunny (Read 165 times)

eric :)

Hi folks, I took the bunny offline temporarily because the database query is taking too long to return, resulting in constant timeouts for that page. And if multiple users open the page at the same time, the site is brought to a crawl. I suspect the database is spending it's time collecting all the relevant entries. Once the New Year arrives, I'll turn it back on. By then, the number of run entries will be back to zero and things should be speedy again. Sorry about that! eric Smile

Imminent Catastrophe

Hey Eric, or Emperor of RunningAhead, if you prefer, Thanks so much. I still can't believe how well the site has weathered the huge influx of CR refugees (evacuees?). You are to be commended, most websites would have melted down with that huge surge in membership. Most RA members don't have a clue what you have had to deal with in the last 6 weeks. The bunny is not a big deal, no sweat. Just know that many of us really appreciate all the hard work you have done. Russ

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

King of Sparta

Hear, hear!
        2008 Goals:
        - Sub 1:00 10 mile
        - Sub 3:00 marathon
          The bunny is not a big deal, no sweat. Just know that many of us really appreciate all the hard work you have done.
          Ditto!! Smile
          2009: BQ?