1500 Miles So Go Run

Would it be too much to ask? (Read 624 times)

derek

I wouldn't worry about the leaders. We had the same issue last year and by the middle of the year, those that were at the top of the 1000 mile group were quite a ways back. It's early in the year....we have a LONG way to go. Derek

Derek

I'm running alot right now since I took off from xmas until february for the birth of my twinsSmile Jan 17(via c-section). I doubt I will be able to keep the miles up but would gladly bow out if I was able to. PS A boy Peyton and girl Cara for anyone interested

I'm running alot right now since I took off from xmas until february for the birth of my twinsSmile Jan 17(via c-section). I doubt I will be able to keep the miles up but would gladly bow out if I was able to. PS A boy Peyton and girl Cara for anyone interested
        Congratulations!

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Dave

Of course we're interested Having someone pregnant with twins out there who is still running gives me something to taunt my wife with Wink

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PS A boy Peyton and girl Cara for anyone interested
            Wow...that's awesome, and so soon! Do you guys feel ready? Are these your first kids? I wish you all luck and health. Life is surely going to to change--definitely get your miles in NOW! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wow...that's awesome, and so soon! Do you guys feel ready? Are these your first kids? I wish you all luck and health. Life is surely going to to change--definitely get your miles in NOW! Smile
              I have a 12 year old daughter from a previous marriage. I thought I would be done having kids after going through chemo at around age 26(37 now) for hodgkins disease. Got remarried 7 years ago to wife now and she had no kids. She really wanted them (which i totally understand) so we tried the fertility doc route and boom twins!! On a side note my daughter is not taking to her new nickname well "diaper changer" Smile
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

On a side note my daughter is not taking to her new nickname well "diaper changer" Smile
                Ha! Wink Friends of ours had a similar story...she had a DD from a previous relationship. It kind of looked like they'd never have kids, since DD was 14 and the wife was sort of enjoying the thought of no more major kid responsibility in a few years. Then they had a bit of an oops. Now their DDs are 15 years apart. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

I have a 12 year old daughter from a previous marriage. I thought I would be done having kids after going through chemo at around age 26(37 now) for hodgkins disease. Got remarried 7 years ago to wife now and she had no kids. She really wanted them (which i totally understand) so we tried the fertility doc route and boom twins!! On a side note my daughter is not taking to her new nickname well "diaper changer" Smile
                  that's awesome! Congrats!

Jennifer mm#1231

Well tomorrow or today rather(can't sleep yet) is the big day. C-section scheduled for 1:30 pm and I'm nervous as heck. Hope i don't accidently get a peak of my wifes guts and stuff!! I can watch the medical shows but my wife is another story. Anyway I will try and post pictures when i can just because I want to show them offSmile
                      good luck - both to you and your wife. will be thinking of you both!
                        Nothing to worry about. Relax. Yours is the easy part. Enjoy this special day. Congratulations.
                          Well tomorrow or today rather(can't sleep yet) is the big day. C-section scheduled for 1:30 pm and I'm nervous as heck. Hope i don't accidently get a peak of my wifes guts and stuff!! I can watch the medical shows but my wife is another story. Anyway I will try and post pictures when i can just because I want to show them offSmile
                          Hope everything goes well today --- good luck and congrats to you and your wife! Smile Looking forward to pictures!!
                          2009: BQ?

Marquess of Utopia

What should be a cutoff point? For the last 12 months I've run about 1300 miles. Currently I'm 5th in the group, but if I get 1600 miles for the past 12 months I'll move up to 2000 miles. What do you guys think?
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Daddy Mark...how did everything go? Did you avoid seeing guts? Wink That was one of my DH's worries, too, so he stayed ducked behind the divider thing by my head... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

I'm looking forward to a report on the babies as well. It won't be too long before you hear the pitter patter of little feat. Bunny feet passing you by if you don't get out there Cool Cool I've got a co-worker with quads that just turned one this week. Natural quads. I shudder just to think about it. I've got to run, my vasectomy appointment is calling ... Zoom, are you stalking me? 82 miles on the button?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com