1500 Miles So Go Run

December Goals (Read 725 times)

C-R

Ah yes. Tis the season for giving. So how many miles are you giving the road and trails.

I am shooting for 250. That will put me North of 2600 for the year and a new peak.

Oh and I'm running my first ultra too (only a 50k though)

and you?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Carl A

Good luck with the ultra, CR.

I'm going to set 200 as my forebrain goal, to trick the rest of my internal organs into eking out 150.

Crap. I just realized I need 211 to make 1500. So, that's my goal now.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

200 miles for me

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

Gee, C-R... "only" a 50K.  Ahem.  Amazing yearly mileage, by the way.  Enjoy that ultra!

I'm going to go for 200 again.  Perhaps this month I'll actually get it.  My December training schedule shows 186 miles planned for December so I guess should update it.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Just a dude.

I'm passing on goals this month...

Undecided

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Gee, C-R... "only" a 50K.  Ahem.  Amazing yearly mileage, by the way.  Enjoy that ultra!

I'm going to go for 200 again.  Perhaps this month I'll actually get it.  My December training schedule shows 186 miles planned for December so I guess should update it.

Cassie

What are you training for at the moment? I have self-navigating, 50km cross country run on 9th Jan 2011 which is a training run as I step up the mileage for my BIG ultra in May 2011

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

jeffdonahue

I'm passing on goals this month...

Undecided

-Kelly

I think I'm with Kelly this month.  I need something like 180 miles in December to reach 2000 (which I dont think I am going to make), but I think I may just run when I feel like it and try to figure out what my goals for 2011 are going to be.

Okay - one goal - run every day.  December 30th will mark the end of my 3rd year of "streaking" (aka - running every day.)

Good luck on your first ultra C-R!!

December will be a rest month for me (how is that different from the last few months you say?  'Cause this time it will be by CHOICE!)...I think if I take some solid time off I will feel much better going into the new year.  I would say I am 98% healed...but have a feeling my half this weekend is going to set me back a bit! 

100 miles for me.  Might just make 1500.  Maybe.

MrH

Increasing the volume a little for me ...

Estimating 200 which would be the highest ever. July was 193.4, but since then it's been a little lower with the last four months totaling 666. Big grin

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

L2Run

RoadRunner

C-R, do you still have college eligibility? Are you going to run professionally?  Kidding aside… nice job! 

I plan on logging 150 miles and doing a lot of strength training.  I will probably run a holiday 5K.  My big mileage (for me) is going to be logged February thru April.

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

120.4 for me

I did 4 today.  I'm on my way. lol

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Jill_B

I fly.

My goal of hitting 2200 miles this year ain't happening... I'm hoping to hit 1500 for the year.  So that puts my December goal at 110ish... I'd do the math, but I don't want to.  Joking

Bring it on.

A Saucy Wench

goals, schmoals. 

whatever.

Bah humbug and get off my lawn

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

C-R

goals, schmoals. 

whatever.

Bah humbug and get off my lawn

Have another glass of wine and try again Mrs. Grinch

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xhristopher

Goals:

- Get better at running in cold and crappy weather

- Stop tripping on stuff while running at night

- Run every day

- Try not to drink so much on New Years Eve that I race poorly on New Years Day