1500 Miles So Go Run

Ultracassie (Read 494 times)

A Saucy Wench

By virtue of paying attention you are the new proud owner.  Enjoy!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

OMG Ultracassie is the OverLord, bow to her mightiness Big grin

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

Uuuuuuuhm, k.  Thanks?  Do I get a tech tee or nice shiny medal or something? Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

A Saucy Wench

Uuuuuuuhm, k.  Thanks?  Do I get a tech tee or nice shiny medal or something? Big grin

You get a shiny gold star

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hmmm..... last time I got one of those was in middle school in Mrs. Patterson's class when I didn't get any "marks" for 6 weeks.  The other thing I remember about that class was our figuring out we could lick the back of gummy bears and stick them to our shirts.  If we just ate a little bit of them at a time in class, she never noticed.

I'm suddenly feeling an urge for gummy bears.

mta:  I just realized that sounds like a possible nutrition plan during marathon training.  Hm!

#artbydmcbride

Hmmm..... last time I got one of those was in middle school in Mrs. Patterson's class when I didn't get any "marks" for 6 weeks.  The other thing I remember about that class was our figuring out we could lick the back of gummy bears and stick them to our shirts.  If we just ate a little bit of them at a time in class, she never noticed.

I'm suddenly feeling an urge for gummy bears.

mta:  I just realized that sounds like a possible nutrition plan during marathon training.  Hm!

You are going to be the perfect overlordess!   Smile

Runners run

LOL!  Thanks :-)

Beware, batbear...

That's hilarious.  I give my students "gold stars" which are entirely imaginary.  They have an imaginary book in which they put their imaginary gold stars....you would think that they would rather have real gold stars, but man they get excited about the imaginary ones...I don't know what they'd do if I gave them real ones.

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.