1500 Miles So Go Run

Coming into the home stretch... (Read 500 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Less than 100 miles to go! Who's coming with me? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Yes please Kirsten! I'm only 50 miles behind you - watch your back! Tongue

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I WISH! Nice job Zoomy!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wanderingoutlaw

I'm at 100.4 to go. As soon as I get over this cold/sickness, I'll be out running with you the final 100 miles and more.

John

Hot on your heels, zoom-zoom. And pulling away from the pesky pace bunny.

Ryan

Queen of 3rd Place

Let's do this thing! Arla

Ex runner

C-R

I'm right here with you Zoom. Looks like slightly more than two weeks and we croass the line. Unless of course we HTFU and go for 1750.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Unless of course we HTFU and go for 1750.
                  Bwahahahaha!!! I think I could *maybe* hit 1600, but it will be tight. I'd have to do at least 33 miles EACH week, which isn't likely with the holidays and potentially crappy weather getting in the way. Yeah, and DS will be home for a few weeks in there, so I can pretty much guarantee it won't happen unless I run after dark (ick). 1550 is more likely.

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Watch your back Kirsten! Oh and happy TDay.

Wow, I just hobbled across the 1500 mark yesterday. Cool. Big grin

Michelle

Forever Learning

I am gonna make a late push and get there - might catch that wascaly wabbit next week...
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just was coming in here to congratulate you! Nice work, girl, and with a solid month to spare! Next year I think I would like to set a goal of maybe 1700 miles...and maybe the following year can shoot for 2k. What are you thinking of for next year? Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Congratulations Michelle!! Smile

Forever Learning

Well done Ms. MS

A Saucy Wench

I just was coming in here to congratulate you! Nice work, girl, and with a solid month to spare! Next year I think I would like to set a goal of maybe 1700 miles...and maybe the following year can shoot for 2k. What are you thinking of for next year? Smile
                                Shoot big zoomy. Last year I did 1132. Life is gooood. Congrats Michelle!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7