1500 Miles So Go Run

Madsbirk, predawnrunner, and sunchaser are going down. (Read 637 times)

I have no idea who these people are but they are in my way and I'm comming through...

(partly I just felt like stiring something up and this seemed like as good of a way as any)

I'm on the right

I'm most likely going to fall too......I'm traveling most of this week.  

MTA:  As long as it is you that passes me and not the bunny it will be okay. 

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

Dave

I have no idea who these people are but they are in my way and I'm comming through...

(partly I just felt like stiring something up and this seemed like as good of a way as any)

Do anything you want to Madsbirk and sunchaser.

You don't mess with PDR.  

You mess with her.  You deal with me.  And her good friend Lou.  And Lou doesn't mess around.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Now if you told whitkoxccoach or Purdey that you were going to take them down, we might be impressed.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Purdey

Self anointed title

Now if you told whitkoxccoach or Purdey that you were going to take them down, we might be impressed.

You can take me "down town" if you like.

I am running a fair bit at the moment - but don't seem to be touching whitcoxcoach!  I think that you should ignore us on the YTD page - we clearly aren't here to chase the 1500mi bunny - rather to read the forums!

at the time I just picked the 3 people directly in front of me.  of course, this being January, the last 48 hours has completely scrambled the order on the YTD Distance. 

I will settle for being ahead of Lank.

Apparently PDR has some serious backing so I will let her stay ahead of me for now.  Well that and she just ran her way on to page 1. 

Just wait until I get fully recovered from my Achilles.  Then I'll be calling out Egg and The Skooter.  Then it'll really be on.  I'm not going to try and catch Ilene though.  Anyone who vacuums cats is not to be messed with. 

You can take me "down town" if you like.

I am running a fair bit at the moment - but don't seem to be touching whitcoxcoach!  I think that you should ignore us on the YTD page - we clearly aren't here to chase the 1500mi bunny - rather to read the forums!

very true.

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Just wait until I get fully recovered from my Achilles.  Then I'll be calling out Egg and The Skooter.  Then it'll really be on.  I'm not going to try and catch Ilene though.  Anyone who vacuums cats is not to be messed with. 

You can try.  I'll tell you right now that your 30-40 mpw won't cut it, so don't get your hopes up too high.

You can try.  I'll tell you right now that your 30-40 mpw won't cut it, so don't get your hopes up too high.

hey watch it now.  I am no longer a victim of pain.  But I am still a carrier.

well... you run your big miles mister but I know eggs is fragile and I'll be there to pass you when you crack. 

(I better quit and not try antogonizing even more people who ran more miles than me last year)

DougB....I like your style.....

Good luck on 1500.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM