1500 Miles So Go Run

The "Honor System" fails again (Read 184 times)

PWL

Has been

Story from one of my local tv stations that made me chuckle: Police Search For Escaped Inmate PORTLAND (NEWS CENTER) -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office is looking for a jail inmate who walked away from the jail overnight Saturday. They said Jason Lear had arrived at the jail around midnight. Then, about 50-minutes later, he asked if he could go outside for a smoke. He was never seen again. Jason Lear is 32-years old, 5-feet, 10-inches tall and weighs about 216-pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black jacket and blue jean shorts. If you have any information as to where he might be, you're asked to call the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office at 774-5939.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

A Saucy Wench

lmao uh could you hold this ticking suitcase for me? I just gotta run across the street for something.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For real? These are professional law enforcement persons who let this clown go smoke...? Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sounds like Otis from Mayberry RFD, just sleep it off and let yourself out...

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.