1500 Miles So Go Run

Adieu, crazies! (Read 562 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes, the chart is a good motivator, whether you're behind the bunny or ahead.  I've enjoyed it.  Good luck, everyone!

It's going to be down to the wire for me this year.....first time goal of 1,500.  I just finished my fall marathon so taking days off this week has lost my forward movement.  Hope the weather holds and that bunny slows a bit.....

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

It's going to be down to the wire for me this year.....first time goal of 1,500.  I just finished my fall marathon so taking days off this week has lost my forward movement.  Hope the weather holds and that bunny slows a bit.....

Gayle, I was super down to the wire last year...on Dec 31st I crossed the 1500 mark and added 1 to grow on...finished at 1501...you can do it!

Gayle, I was super down to the wire last year...on Dec 31st I crossed the 1500 mark and added 1 to grow on...finished at 1501...you can do it!

I had forgotten about that.  Big grin  I'll keep plugging away and hope I can follow your example!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble