1500 Miles So Go Run

Getting excited (Read 337 times)

Big run on Saturday ( 50 mile Thames Trot run), kit all layed out, have I forgotten something.......must stay calm

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

jeffdonahue

Good Luck.

Have fun.

Love it.  Have fun!

AXes

Is that 2 cans of Red Bull?  I think my head would explode.  But then again I've never run 50 miles.

Four days to go... Plenty of time to check and recheck.   Stay calm and have a great run!

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

Yes, two cans of Red Bull....not for the run though Joking

Jerry

C-R

Hope there is some immodium in that pack - just in case.

Looking forward to the race report. I might be trying a 50M this May.

Good luck Jerry - Have fun

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Imminent Catastrophe

Why do you need water bottles? Can't you just drink from the Thames?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Hope there is some immodium in that pack - just in case.

Looking forward to the race report. I might be trying a 50M this May.

Good luck Jerry - Have fun

That little plastic tub has Dioralyte and also a few tabs of imodium but along that part of the Thames there is not much cover for a trail poo so it will be interesting for sure when I want my obligitory one halfway through Confused

Jerry

Good luck, stay calm and bring back a race report and pictures. Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Carl A

Looks like you're pretty much all set. Enjoy the run - especially afterwards!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

A Saucy Wench

Have a great run!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7