1500 Miles So Go Run

November Goals (Read 824 times)

Carl A

150 miles.

Big bucks, no whammies.

God bless, my hammies!

Happy early Thanksgiving, to everyone in the U.S. and Canada.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Big bucks, no whammies.

God bless, my hammies!

LOL!  Nice, Carl...  Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

xhristopher

Try as I might, I can't come up with any goals other than being consistent for the next two months.

If I were to post a goal it would be to do some workouts with the goal of knocking at least another 9 seconds off my 5K.

Seanv2

Well, I just crossed the 1500 mile mark, which is exciting, now if I can run a sub four hour marathon at the end of the month, I'll call it a good month.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

My goal is to stay ahead of that pace beast!!  I finally caught it but if I'm not careful it'll get away again!

Michelle

Well, I just crossed the 1500 mile mark, which is exciting, now if I can run a sub four hour marathon at the end of the month, I'll call it a good month.

Hey!  We have the same marathon goal.  My next marathon is November 27th, and I'm looking for a sub 4.  Good luck with your race! 

Michelle

Seanv2

Hey!  We have the same marathon goal.  My next marathon is November 27th, and I'm looking for a sub 4.  Good luck with your race! 

Good luck on the marathon!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I'm having some hamstring and calf issues so I've been sitting out November so far. I'm picking it back up Saturday.  My goal is 100 miles for the month.  Better start running!

Stupid enter button. 

I don't think my goal of 100 miles this month is going to happen.  First, injury was keeping me down. Now I'm sick.  I'll just be happy to finish the year at 1500 miles. 

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

It's been a slow start to the month with HM recovery, and deer hunting.  I'm still ahead of the bunny, though.  I also crosses the 1300 line today.

A couple of lighter weeks before I start my marathon plan in December is probably not a bad thing, though.

"I aim to misbehave."

Just a dude.

Goals:

1. Get my legs right

2. Um... lets guess 200 miles?

3. Not get last at the Nov. 20th 5k race. (I ended up in the elite category, which is only 18 mins or under... )

-Kelly

Well... my legs still aren't right.

I have 12.2 miles total so far for November...

I haven't entered the Nov. 20th race yet, and am thinking I shouldn't...

So with only a third of the month down, I think I'll probably only have a chance to accomplish goal 1...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

theyapper

On the road again...

1. 170 miles. I'm on the way back down in my training plan mileage wise.

2. Core work 2-3 times a week.

3. Enjoy family, eat turkey.  This is a great time of year!

Looks like I'll get 1 and 3, but core work was a no go.  I'm at 161 miles so far.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

KvnJns

150 -160 miles

I set one goal for the month and I am going to achieve it. I will be closer to 165-170 I think. Best month since last Spring when I was training for  my Ultra. I am pretty happy right now.

Kevin

theyapper

On the road again...

It's official.  Goal was 170 and I finished with 171.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

xhristopher

Try as I might, I can't come up with any goals other than being consistent for the next two months.

If I were to post a goal it would be to do some workouts with the goal of knocking at least another 9 seconds off my 5K.

November's a wrap and I was consistent as hoped, running every day, settling in to a very comfortable pattern, and feeling fresh. I'm happy with that.

Just a dude.

Goals:

1. Get my legs right

2. Um... lets guess 200 miles?

3. Not get last at the Nov. 20th 5k race. (I ended up in the elite category, which is only 18 mins or under... )

-Kelly

Well, failed at everything...

Legs are not doing well...

Ran 93 miles

DNS the race.  

Very frustrated... 

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...