1500 Miles So Go Run

Changing Pace Bunnies (Read 200 times)

jeffdonahue

So I am officially changing my pace bunny up to the 2,000 mile bunny - or to Ennay who just threw up a 200 mile month - whichever goes farther Big grin I originally never thought I would make the 2,000 mile bunny and was really shooting for about 1700-1800 miles this year, but I have ramped my mileage up over the last couple months and just realized that I am not that far off pace for the 2,000. I am only about 40 miles behind that bunny and I have already kicked the 1,500 mile bunny's arse. Best of luck everyone. Jeff

Into the wild

miss you already...good luck Big grin

Shut up and run

Very nicely done Jeff, but don't forget...that is not an ordinary rabbit ... 'tis the most foul cruel and bad-tempered thing you ever set eyes on. Would it help to confuse him if we ran away more?

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You are running well - good luck. I moved back from the 2000 mile to 1500 mile bunny. I am a 'tweener though - probably will get around 1,700 miles this year.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Very nicely done Jeff, but don't forget...that is not an ordinary rabbit ... 'tis the most foul cruel and bad-tempered thing you ever set eyes on. Would it help to confuse him if we ran away more?
            Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!... He'll do you up a treat, mate... I'm warning you! ... He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Good luck, Jeff. Someday I would like to see 2k in a year. I hit over 1300 last year and am looking at 1500 for this year. So maybe I can increase by 200 miles each year and see it by around 2011. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

good luck Jeff...I am keeping an eye on you...

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7