1500 Miles So Go Run

Welcome New Peeps! (Read 1699 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice...? Hmmm.... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Nice...? Hmmm.... Evil grin
      Nice = not dorks. Clowning around

Nice = not dorks. Clowning around
        Oh, I thought I was nice but I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for the clarification Purdey, and welcome. With dorkish regards, Ed

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I thought I was nice but I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for the clarification Purdey, and welcome. With dorkish regards, Ed
          Yeah...so dorks = not nice. I guess I'm a big meanie, then. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

OK. So you are all nice dorks. Just cut me some slack heh? I'm seriously bored to tears with the goings on in the swamp. Need to chew the fat with other people... nice... or dorks... or nice dorks... or nice norks. Whaterver. Clowning around

Go Pre!

OK. So you are all nice dorks. Just cut me some slack heh? I'm seriously bored to tears with the goings on in the swamp. Need to chew the fat with other people... nice... or dorks... or nice dorks... or nice norks. Whaterver. Clowning around
              Purdey, we are all realllllll nice. I mean so are the Swamp Mutts, but ya, any forum gets boring...this one in particular. I mean, we change the Group name more often than we post. MTA: Welcome all the same!
                we change the Group name more
                is this about me? Tongue see ya...
                And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Go Pre!

is this about me? Tongue see ya...
                  hah - no. It's about me, running my 3rd marathon in 5 weeks this Sunday.
                    I mean, we change the Group name more often than we post. MTA: Welcome all the same!
                    This is true. I know you're a wee bit young Purdey, but I don't think the old folks will hold that against you. If you are looking for a lively group you might want to check out the Masters forum. CNYrunner mentioned that she had put her BayState report there, and when I checked it out, I was pretty surprised by the volume of posts. I also followed a race report link that ileneforward posted in the Racing forum, it's well worth the click. They're great threads, it's kind of sad they're in one of many group forums rather than in the general Racing forum. Give 'em a click, you'll like 'em. While you're there, poke around and check it out. MTA: Best of luck with your maniacal pursuit this weekend Dave Shocked, you're a better man than I.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

It's about me, running my 3rd marathon in 5 weeks this Sunday.
                      Very cool. Good luck, Dave.
                      And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Go Pre!

Very cool. Good luck, Dave.
                        Thanks. At the moment I know not what to expect, or how to pace. It could go either way. Either a progression or a bust... 1st was 3:38, 2nd 3:35 hmmmm 3rd = 3:30 or 4:00 or more Time will tell, my daily snack of ice cream this week was probably not a good call.

Dave

Good luck, DaddyO. Which one? Post your race number so we can stalk you.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Go Pre!

Good luck, DaddyO. Which one? Post your race number so we can stalk you.
                            Hamilton Ontario (Just outside of Toronto) I do not have a bib number yet. Signing up today (via FAX!) as i was unsure of whether my foot was going to be ready. Which it is, or isn't, maybe it is, maybe not. Sunday will tell! hahahahahaha - this is nuts. http://www.hamiltonmarathon.ca/
                              hahahahahaha - this is nuts.
                              Yes it is. Can't wait for the report.

E.J.

Go Pre!

Yes it is. Can't wait for the report.
                                Marathon number 7, and i am dreading it / anticipating it as much as the first one!