1500 Miles So Go Run

I see we are having fun (Read 326 times)

A Saucy Wench

A flurry of new titles in the past couple weeks. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I can't think who it is Ennay

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

my position on page 4 has allowed me to find out that Lank has a small lead on his estranged son now living in Kansas.  Lank senior was apparently just a toddler himself he he concieved the lad.  Impressive.

On Sunday after months of trying I finally escaped page 4.  Since then though, despite running as much as I can I'm still being steadily drawn back to the bottom of the page. I feel like page 4 is pulling me back in...

A Saucy Wench

I can't think who it is Ennay

Well, it used to be tradition here that everyone was an admin.  That fell by the wayside awhile ago.

I thought about reinstating it and then realized we have pages and pages and pages of members now as opposed to the 40 or so we used to have.  So I made everyone who had logged in the past month an admin and suddenly we are swimming in title changes again.  Thumbs up.  As long as no one messes with the short name please.

Let anarchy reign

If I actually thought I was going to pay attention I would reward all those ahead of the bunny with admin status.  but that would take ...work.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

anneb

Heh. There are lots of folks who haven't logged in since 2008. Even a few 2007! Madness!

Anne

A Saucy Wench

heh....funny