1500 Miles So Go Run

Made it to page two!!!! (Read 168 times)

Think Whirled Peas

Hard charging to first page now!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm workin' on it...though I doubt I will see page 2 until Summer, at the earliest. Nice work, Mike! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

I made page two as well, unfortunately it's because I slipped off page one. And with the stomach flu I have right now I can see myself slipping a little more over the next couple of days.

My Hero

Page (3) but I'm gaining on that dam wabbit! At 16.7 miles behind the little bugger, I should be able to catch em' next month. ZZ- Nice legs (what you can see) BTW. As a photographer, you should know the "never cut one off at the knees" rule. Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ZZ- Nice legs (what you can see) BTW. As a photographer, you should know the "never cut one off at the knees" rule. Big grin
            Ha, see...that's what happens when DH mans the camera. Wink I hate cutting people off at joints. Always makes them look like amputees. Tongue This is the entire package from that race (a 25k last May): I gots me some beastly legs. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

My Hero

Much better! Smile
                I thought the list started at page 3. Page 3 is the new black page 1. MTA: runner chicks have great get away sticks
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought the list started at page 3. Page 3 is the new black page 1. MTA: runner chicks have great get away sticks
                  Yes. Yes. Yes. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay