1500 Miles So Go Run

ignore its a duplicate! (Read 415 times)

jules2

I've fallen badly behind due to injury but have just run the last seven straight days and managed to reach the bottom of page 3 some 57 miles behind. I'm optimistic I can claw it back but its difficult when I'm trying to slot cycling in as well and rest a bit before events. Hows everybody else doing, any tales of triumph or despair?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

/just in here ignoring jules2......

Runners run

I like ignoring things, I bet we get more answers in this thread than the other oneEvil grin

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

In the continuing ignoring of the non-ignore thread I will declare I seem to be back close to 100% after a fortnight of flu induced poor running. I slipped from about 20 miles ahead to 15 miles behind but I'm starting to chip away at the deficit.

Writing things like this scare me terribly (was that my femur I just heard cracking?), but knock wood I'm doing well. I took a peek at the Swamp bunny a while ago, and I think I was running even with it. My lead here will probably slip a bit after my Spring marathon, but I hope to build it back up shortly after. I joined a 52 x 13.1 group that was dreamed up by A Solitary Vice, so hopefully that provides a little extra motivation. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/52in52 Keep up the good work all! MTA: after recording this evening's run, I checked the Swamp pace bunny and I am just slightly ahead of it for now. I'm going to go chase it, and let everybody move up one spot here. If I sink in the Swamp, I reserve the right to come slinking back here with my tail firmly stuck between my legs. I'll still be checking the forum and distance chart and pulling for you guys to kick that fuzzy little bastid to the curb. Smile

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like ignoring things, I bet we get more answers in this thread than the other oneEvil grin
              I'm in MI...it's a requirement that we adopt abandoned threads.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

I too am ignoring this.

anneb

i think it goes without saying that this thread should have more replies than the real one.

Anne

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i think it goes without saying that this thread should have more replies than the real one.
                    I'm up to the challenge. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

SCREW YOU, TREBEK!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I gotta go get rvelich and Sockoni to come post in here--it's their duty!

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

I've ignored this since its inception and will dutifully continue to ignore this thread. Of course if the cricket match reviews start pouring in, I may wish to reconsider.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Chris
                            PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

KvnJns

Who is Trebek and what does he do.

Kevin

#artbydmcbride

/ continuing in my ignorance ...wait, what?

Runners run