1500 Miles So Go Run

1500 (Read 492 times)

5.3 today and that's 1500 for me, just under the wire Cool Where's the beer?
    Yay Pref! We have some Clipper City Ale in the fridge Wink
    2009: BQ?
      5.3 today and that's 1500 for me, just under the wire Cool Where's the beer?
      Congrats, Russ!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Way to go, Russ.

Slow-smooth-fast

i missed out by 2.7 miles, not going out to do them as I have already done nearly 22 miles today. OH well do it in 2008.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Congrats to everyone that made it over the 1500 mark! I think I joined the group a little too late to try to catch y'all. But I'll be on the ball next year so I can be sure to get to that 1500 mile marker. Meanwhile, I'm ending 2007 with 1458.2 miles. That's the most I've ever had in a year so I'm happy. Big grin

Imminent Catastrophe

Congrats to everyone that made it over the 1500 mark! I think I joined the group a little too late to try to catch y'all. But I'll be on the ball next year so I can be sure to get to that 1500 mile marker. Meanwhile, I'm ending 2007 with 1458.2 miles. That's the most I've ever had in a year so I'm happy. Big grin
              You didn't mention your BQ. Congrats again! BTW the bunny has disappeared, just when I was hoping to taunt him!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016