1500 Miles So Go Run

12 people more than 187 miles behind the bunny ? (Read 864 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

How 'bout trying this - run more miles. No excuses just more miles - we all have jobs family and other stuff too and seem to be able to manage. Hell I'm on the bottom of page two of the 2k and in danger of relegation - so what. Its fun watching Schneider, scovil, Purdey and the others rack up some monster miles and learn something from the boards as much as it is fun to watch others here do the same.
    If I wanted to run more miles I would but not because you say I should. Amazing how you are in the 2K group but yet can still check in here. I am in the 1500 for a reason because that is what I plan to do. Duh. Anyway, no big deal some people can't handle an honest answer.
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
    C-R

Take a few more gu's during your runs and that should solve it all.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

You can scoff at the gu guru at your own risk! Cool Cheers,
          2011 Goals:
          Take a few more gu's during your runs and that should solve it all.
          What's a gu? It sounds disgustingRoll eyes

Jerry
          A runners blog-updated daily

Gig

Whoa! It looks like we've got some flaming going on here.
            Looks like she's been watching Days of our Lives (really bad soap opera here in the US) from her avatar...no wonder she's testy. Wink
            Watch that, please. There's no need to insult another man's soap. Angry (True confession: I haven't watched a soap opera since Jordan Stark blew up Bay City (a suburb of Chicago) to bring an end to Another World. Now, what were you saying about Days being bad?) Dead
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoa! It looks like we've got some flaming going on here. Watch that, please. There's no need to insult another man's soap. Angry (True confession: I haven't watched a soap opera since Jordan Stark blew up Bay City (a suburb of Chicago) to bring an end to Another World. Now, what were you saying about Days being bad?) Dead
              Ha! I used to watch Days...mostly during the Summers when I was a teen. I pretty much gave up when Marlena became demonically possessed. It was just so over-the-top, even for a soap. I never really stuck with AW 'til the end. And didn't Sunset Beach replace it? Sheesh, that was a piece of work. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Its fun watching Schneider, scovil, Purdey and the others rack up some monster miles and learn something from the boards as much as it is fun to watch others here do the same.
                Firstly, I don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Schneider or JScovill - if that sentence is about mileage!
                Well fuckity.
                Secondly, I too love it when Ennay swears.

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

What's a gu? It sounds disgustingRoll eyes
                  GU was made from the gods to give you energy during your long training runs and during the marathon. Some sissy people on this forum don't like to eat more then 4 of them during the marathon. I say eat as many as your stomach can handle. I like to eat 8 - 9 during a marathon. The more gu the better. Everyone is different though and I try not to judge them by their faults. The people at RA are all good people. Most of them would wave to you on a training run, some would give you the finger and some would ignore you as if you don't exist because you are not going fast enough or running enough miles but in the end they all mean well in their own way. Cheers!
                    2011 Goals:
                    Oooooooh you mean carb-gels, why didn't you say Roll eyes

Jerry
                    A runners blog-updated daily

Purdey

Self anointed title

And I thought this was Gu:

A Saucy Wench

And I thought this was Gu:
                        That looks awesome. If I could figure out how to carry that for my next marathon I would.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Think Whirled Peas

That looks awesome. If I could figure out how to carry that for my next marathon I would.
                          I know how I would carry it...IN MA BELLY!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Firstly, I don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Schneider or JScovill - if that sentence is about mileage!
                            That's OK, they are not of this planet. Our earthling rules and mortal limitations do not apply to them.
                            Me thirdly. Fuckity is kinda like a Mayberry RFD swear, I can hear Aunt Bea sweetly saying "oh fuckity, the edges of the pie crust burned!"

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

A Saucy Wench

I learned a new variation this weekend. Oh fuckstockings! I cant remember which book that was in.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I learned a new variation this weekend. Oh fuckstockings! I cant remember which book that was in.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay