1500 Miles So Go Run

1498.2 (Read 431 times)

Except that I don't have a dreadmill...'cause I'm not a pussy. Evil grin
    HEY. I just saw this. I think Santa should put you on the naughty list for being mean to those of us who use our dreadmills!! Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

HEY. I just saw this. I think Santa should put you on the naughty list for being mean to those of us who use our dreadmills!! Tongue
      Heh, I'm sure I'm already on that list... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Heh, I'm sure I'm already on that list... Evil grin
        Probably! Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

C-R

The electrician is installing a dedicated 20-amp circuit today for my treadmill.
            Dude - you're an engineer and are letting someone else work on your house. What has the world come to. Clowning around Agreed on the treadmill for that slipping in a run not otherwise taken. I'm ashamed to mention it to the real runners but hey - miles are miles and I always have a bathroom close by. Wink Not sure what to make about the Thor thing but Zeus throwing some lightning bolts from Mt. Olympus at your ass - now that has some potential.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude - you're an engineer and are letting someone else work on your house. What has the world come to. Clowning around
              Dude, my degree is in Chemical Engineering. I am in no way qualified to do much of anything, now that I think about it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

Dude, my degree is in Chemical Engineering. I am in no way qualified to do much of anything, now that I think about it.
                BWAHAHAHAHA as a fellow ChemE I agree. Especially not electrical shit.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

This must be why my buddy quit Chemical Engineering to take up a degree in leisure studies.... No wait, I remember why, he is lazy.

Ryan

C-R

I figure you Chegs would have created a super conductive organic gel that replaces the need for wire altogether and insulates your house at the same time. As an aero/mech I should know better than to rewire my house but I like the tingly feeling when I cross leads. Tongue

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

DONE!!! Big grin
                        WHAT NOW, BITCHES! Nice job, Kirsten! Big grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WHAT NOW, BITCHES!
                          Ha, exactly! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

Hah! Right behind you, Baby! Cool

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hah! Right behind you, Baby! Cool
                              Woot, you did it! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

congrats everybody that already went over or is pretty close to 1500. I'm out this year unless i do a Phelpsian feat and run 200+ miles this week. MTA - 125 miles...Math is my kryptonite.