1500 Miles So Go Run

What does the new title mean? (Read 318 times)

jeffdonahue

It used to be "1500 miles of wabbit assassins" but it changed and is now "1500 miles of 18 and 1" Am I just really tired today (okay, I am) but I dont really get it. Can someone tell me what that means? Thanks Jeff

Prophet!

It used to be "1500 miles of wabbit assassins" but it changed and is now "1500 miles of 18 and 1" Am I just really tired today (okay, I am) but I dont really get it. Can someone tell me what that means? Thanks Jeff
      GETM!
        GETM!
        Okay, I haven't been paying attention either. I don't get it. Confused

Michelle

At the risk of having to give Steve all my cool points...did any one watch a game on TV last night?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jfa

Big grin

I've got this one: Jeff asked about the title. It's the Patriots season record (18 wins, 1 loss). Jeff is from Mass (or so he claims in his profile... is he lying to us? possibly). Based on that fact he should know this, unless he has been living under a rock. So, Steve calls an obvious answer to a question, thus asking for Jeff's cool points, a la Casa's strange 2000 mile group game. MTA: Or Mike beat me to it. Does that mean he gets my cool points? Too bad I didn't have any to start with. Tongue
                I've got this one:
                Yes. You summed it up nicely.
                MTA: Or Mike beat me to it. Does that mean he gets my cool points?
                Nope. Steve already asked for them. GETM means Give em to me.
                Too bad I didn't have any to start with. Tongue
                You got plenty of cool, girl. Hope your quad heals quickly.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

OH MAN. I should have known that!!!!! I could have told you the score of last nights game and how the Patriots won all their games but last nights game but I never would have remembered the 18 games part of it. Blush Blush Blush My husband who is at home (I'm at work), just cringed as he just sensed how I failed him as a football wife. Roll eyes

Michelle

Prophet!

to summarize....choke (lots in local pidigin) cool points for yours truly.
                    jeffdonahue

Ahh... sorry I was trying to block the memory of last night's game, plus my mind doesnt work that way - never would have put the Football stats with a running goal. So does that mean that we are supposed to strive for 1500 miles but then fall short right at the end like the Pats did last night?

A Saucy Wench

The 1499 mile club?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)