1500 Miles So Go Run

JUNE is over (Read 230 times)

So, how did you do?

Go Pre!

131.5 - my lowest month since last November. Post Marathon resting and sore knee resting is the reason but I am feeling better than ever! Soaring back up the charts!
        Not too shabby...hit 150 miles - most ever!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

119.3 miles --- my lowest month in a LONG time. But --- Bar Review (and the Bar itself!) will be over in - gulp - 20 days - so I can get it back up to 140ish again!
          2009: BQ?
            293km for me. Not a bad month at all. Hoping for around the same this month.
              It went GREAT until I twisted my ankle. Still I ended the month with 182.7 miles. Hoping to go over 200 this month.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

134.2 miles- finally heading back up to where I want to be.
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                va

130 miles and feeling good but don't have much of a lead on that bunny...

Burninated Peasant

Second straight month of most ever for me - 212.7!
                    Jeffrey

168.1. Switched to early/mid morning runs and I really like the change. Smile
                      Mishka-old log

36.5 miles Sad Bike - 197 miles Swim - 9.5 miles Water Running - 6 hours, 15 minutes Elliptical - 90 minutes Injured = hell.
                          170.8, which is my most ever. This month should be a bit higher.
                            147.9. Lower than last month due to following marathon training program.