1500 Miles So Go Run

Am I the only one...? (Read 651 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...who feels like it's a constant challenge to stay ahead of that damned Bunny, already? He's haunting my dreams. Every time I get ahead he slowly gains on me and passes me. Damn you, Old Man Winter...I will not let you work in kahootz with that Bunny! You will not kick my ass this year! Angry I'm going to run every day that the weather allows--and then some! *shakes fist*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

It's not just you (I'm the one who modified the front page Tongue ) I extended my run yesterday by about 2 miles just to try and get ahead. There is something about that slow steady movement. Maybe we should change the name to the pace tortoise? She never gets shin splints, her IT bands are feeling great, immune to colds and flu, its never raining or snowing in pace bunnyland, ....

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Someone needs to take a hit out on that Bunny... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

Someone needs to take a hit out on that Bunny... Evil grin
          Done.

Shut up and run

now that is really very funny! LOL!

Imminent Catastrophe

I've given up. I'll have to settle for chasing his slower cousin in the 2000 km group Black eye

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

now that is really very funny! LOL!
                Yes it is. Nice job.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I wuv Elmer Fudd! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and I sucked it up and ran over 3.5 to get 3 miles between me and the bunny. It hurt, though. I had an awesome 11.66 miler yesterday...today I paid for that great run. At least it was "warm" out (at least for Jan. in MI). k

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

Damn thing is relentless....never gets tired.... Well somebody better pick that bugger back up..I smacked it pretty hard today as I passed it while doing a 13.5m trail run.My longest ever.I was jacked hard on testosterone,drizzle and mud.I think I whacked it pretty good,but it probably got back up............. Black eye

Go Pre!

Well, I passed it today with my first long ("longish" at 9 miles) run in a while. I did not unfortunately leave enough room for tomorrow's day off! But, with next Marathon in May, I am ready to kick rodent fuzz...badly!

Into the wild

I was ahead a couple of days back after a 15k trail run but my calves are telling me to take at least another day before getting back on the hunt Black eye I may have to be more realistic about this year's distance...I'm gonna give it a full month though - maybe I can HTFU..would be a shame to bail from this group of folks.. Cry

Shut up and run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I can't even see the damn thing. Maybe I shouldn't have waited until January 7th to start chasing the little bastard. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No you aren't. I am already looking at the back end again- getting off to a slow start this year. Hopefully I will decide what I am going to be running soon and put together a plan.
                              http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Burninated Peasant

I gave the rabbit a week's head start this year. I figure it will need it. Big grin