1500 Miles So Go Run

How much do you have to run per day/week to reach your goal by the end of the year? (spreadsheet) (Read 2720 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I created this spreadsheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p5CrF0V42P-2JiOy7vpvuJw&hl=en You enter how many miles you've run so far this year, how many days per week you plan to run, and it tells you the number of miles per day/week that you'll need to average the rest of the year to reach: 1000, 1500, 2000 mi 2000, 3000 km

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

double geek

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Go Pre!

RAM Lover ...and I was battling it out with someone else who was working on it at the same time Smile

A Saucy Wench

wow...and it doesnt work now...someone moved the mileage cell kinda fixed with an inelegant solution

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

wow...and it doesnt work now...someone moved the mileage cell kinda fixed with an inelegant solution
            Figures someone would break it. GoogleDocs doesn't let you protect cells (that I know of); otherwise, I would have done that.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Think Whirled Peas

You are a total geek, and THANKS for the spreadsheet! I love this stuff. And no, I did not break it.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

that is so cool and it worked for me! I think I might not make it though - time will tell! thanks!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Non ducor, duco.

Awesome! Q- Since when did this Censor button show up as an option on a post?

A Saucy Wench

it shows up when you are an admin everyone here is an admin, hence the forum name a minute

Non ducor, duco.

AH! Got it!

A Saucy Wench

bump

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

bump
                          Thanks for bumping this. I was looking for it. (Which is rather stupid since I created it, but I'm too lazy to log into Google docs.)

A Saucy Wench

Thanks for bumping this. I was looking for it. (Which is rather stupid since I created it, but I'm too lazy to log into Google docs.)
                            that cracks me up. lazy geek MTA: I just like looking at the purty numbers

A Saucy Wench

reset it for 2009

A Saucy Wench

What did you do? Where is my miles per day and week...ACK! Wink