1500 Miles So Go Run

Someone passed the 1000 mile marker today (Read 306 times)

Go Pre!

guess who?
    corland

That's a DAMN long run!!! Nice job Daddyo Smile

Go Pre!

That's a DAMN long run!!! Nice job Daddyo Smile
        Felt good to. Even after a late in the day 12k yesterday. Very happy with the way this year has progressed. It killed me to run such low mileage in Jan-Feb but it worked for the ITBS issues and I am feeling better than ever. And I am off this week.....what a great start to the holidays!
        corland

Some time off here and there seems to be necessary, even for those who don't have injury problems. I plan to reduce mileage significantly after the fall marathon. I also need to start lengthening my long runs soon...
            Nice work, Dave.
              Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Congratulations Daddyo! Kepp it rollin'

#artbydmcbride

Congrats Daddyo!

Runners run

Prophet!

who did ?

Go Pre!

who did ?
                      ancient history? P.S. How is our Diamond Head route doing Wink
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aaaand I have officially passed 1k, as well. Phew. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

Aaaand I have officially passed 1k, as well. Phew. Big grin
                          Way to go Zoom and of course DaddyO. Smile I just ran down bunny with my 5 miler today.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/