1500 Miles of Hoppy Spring

Someone passed the 1000 mile marker today (Read 306 times)

Go Pre!

guess who?
      That's a DAMN long run!!! Nice job Daddyo Smile

Go Pre!

That's a DAMN long run!!! Nice job Daddyo Smile
        Felt good to. Even after a late in the day 12k yesterday. Very happy with the way this year has progressed. It killed me to run such low mileage in Jan-Feb but it worked for the ITBS issues and I am feeling better than ever. And I am off this week.....what a great start to the holidays!
          Some time off here and there seems to be necessary, even for those who don't have injury problems. I plan to reduce mileage significantly after the fall marathon. I also need to start lengthening my long runs soon...
            Nice work, Dave.
              Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Congratulations Daddyo! Kepp it rollin'

just a simple cat

Congrats Daddyo!

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

Prophet!

who did ?

Go Pre!

who did ?
                      ancient history? P.S. How is our Diamond Head route doing Wink

Needs more cowbell!

Aaaand I have officially passed 1k, as well. Phew. Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

C-R

Aaaand I have officially passed 1k, as well. Phew. Big grin
                          Way to go Zoom and of course DaddyO. Smile I just ran down bunny with my 5 miler today.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel