1500 Miles So Go Run

Did somebody say 'Pie'? (Read 406 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

pie. pie. pie. pie. pie. pie. pie.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When come back, bring pie! Big grin Wanker.

~ Sarah Kay

This must be where pies go when they die (and even better...Fellas, don't drink that coffee! You'd never guess… there was a fish in the percolator.)

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that from Twin Peaks? I never really watched that, unfortunately. I think I would have liked it.

~ Sarah Kay

Is that from Twin Peaks? I never really watched that, unfortunately. I think I would have liked it.
              Yeah, that's agent Cooper. It was quite the unusual show, especially for network TV. I'm guessing it would have been really over the top if David Lynch was doing it on cable. Cooper liked him some donuts too...

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Forever Learning

I love off beat stuff like this... Almost as addictive as Strongbad E-Mails and Badger, Badger, Badger Roll eyes

Queen of 3rd Place

I love off beat stuff like this... Almost as addictive as Badger, Badger, Badger Roll eyes
                  Damn.....you.....http://www.webhamster.com/ Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like this and this I'm hongry! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Forever Learning

Damn.....you.....http://www.webhamster.com/ Arla
                      My daughter loves it... oh yeah - I kinda like it too Tongue And ZZ - I love the lo-fi tune in the background of the pie. I played this for someone at work and it has now become a fun joke for the last week...
                        oh yeah - I kinda like it too Tongue
                        Nice mileage these days! Smile

Michelle

Queen of 3rd Place

I like this and this I'm hongry! Big grin
                          That one on chocolate made me want to take a sedative. Tongue Arla

Ex runner

Forever Learning

Nice mileage these days! Smile
                            Thanks Ms. MS - starting my 18 week Higdon plan for Chicago. Less miles than Pfitz I tried last year but I wound up injured. Hoping this program, while still demanding, won't put me on the sideline Big grin
                              Thanks Ms. MS - starting my 18 week Higdon plan for Chicago. Less miles than Pfitz I tried last year but I wound up injured. Hoping this program, while still demanding, won't put me on the sideline Big grin
                              I wish you the best of luck with the program! I'll be cheering for you. Smile

Michelle