1500 Miles So Go Run

Nice BQ BadDawg! (Read 312 times)

Go Pre!

Just sayin' Smile
      Thanks very much Daddyo, it's a new and exciting world of pain but well worth it. Your 3:35:02 is looking damned good, I don't think I could pull that off so soon after another marathon.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was log stalking you BadDawg. that's pretty darn impressive! Congrats!!! it's going to be quite a group in Boston this year. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Congratulations! I was hoping to read that you got it! Smile

Michelle

it's going to be quite a group in Boston this year. Big grin
            Seriously, there will be a decent number of RA'ers there, it will be extra exciting!

Michelle

Go Pre!

Seriously, there will be a decent number of RA'ers there, it will be extra exciting!
              We'll see how training goes over the end of this year early in new year...maybe I will go to Ohio for the last chance to BQ marathon in Dublin!
                We'll see how training goes over the end of this year early in new year...maybe I will go to Ohio for the last chance to BQ marathon in Dublin!
                You've got to do it, it would be awesome to see you there with the rest of the crew!

Michelle

when is the Ohio race? There's a few more great qualifying races down here...CIM and Tuscon (both Dec 7). They both have really high BQ rates.

Jennifer mm#1231

Thanks guys! I been sleepin' it off, but I'm back among the living now and feeling pretty OK. I had Last Chance in mind as a Plan B, but the conditions in Ohio in February can vary really wildly. I was leaning toward making Vegas Plan B, and moving Last Chance to Plan C. Now I"m just going to hibernate. Smile

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Go Pre!

when is the Ohio race? There's a few more great qualifying races down here...CIM and Tuscon (both Dec 7). They both have really high BQ rates.
                      This is 3rd highest I believe. A few RA'ers have BQ'ed there. http://www.premierraces.com/lastchance/lastchance.html

Go Pre!

Now I"m just going to hibernate. Smile
                        Then you'll need to change your name and avatar to BadBear!