1500 Miles So Go Run

October is over! (Read 172 times)

How was your October and what's up for November?
      A much lower month for me. I was at 159.5, mainly due to a couple of lower weeks and 7 days off because of a pulled hamstring. I was at the miserable Chicago marathon with my wife, but we were pulled early. I'll be training hard these next 2 weeks of November and then tapering for St. Jude in Memphis on Dec 1. I am racing a 5k a week from Saturday with the hopes of a PR. Hope everyone had a great month!
      va

With my marathon taper and upcoming recovery, it doesn't look like I'll be making 1500 this year.

Burninated Peasant

195.7 for me. Not my highest, but still reasonably good. Should hit 1500 in early December, maybe during the White Rock Marathon.
            October was my best month since July - and sadly I won't be hitting 1,500 this year either. 1,200ish is more likely. I also fell back about 70 miles earlier this week when I moved all my walking and run/walking miles to the Other category.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

eh. I was finally on a roll and off the injury list when the fires struck San Diego last week. I had to take the whole week off because of the smoke. Dead But I still managed 140 and some change. Not my worst, not my best but things are looking up. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231

Go Pre!

Aside from a somewhat successful marathon ( I survived, with bad ITBS and PR'ed) October was shite. (85 miles) My sore knee brought training for the marathon to a minimum in the final 6 weeks, which allowed me to get through (how I PR'd is beyond me!) ... and I haven't run since. I have been resting it up, 12 days off now. Today is the first day that I really feel better. Still, I will wait a couple more days until I run, just to be sure. Can't wait to et back at it. D

Forever Learning

Finally ran into some injuries in October Angry Missed out on an 18 miler early in the month - this was planned as I did a Sprint Tri that day. Just missed my first 20 miler last weekend. 178.1 for October is a monthly record for me - should have been over 200... Hoping my foot allows me to continue Roll eyes
                    155.8 for October for me !
                    2009: BQ?
                    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

October was great cooler weather did play a part in to it. Ran 167.3 highest monthly total that I can remember.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

131.4 miles. Trailed off mid-month for my Columbus Marathon taper. Will take it easy through Nov and kick it up a notch in Dec...
                          123 for October. Dealing with an injury so far in Nov so I don't expect anything grand for this month.

Michelle

Think Whirled Peas

Highest month yet for me: 107.3! I'm getting much more comfortable now running almost every day. The legs are holding up w/out issue and I'm recovering nicely and ready for more each day. November goal is to hit at least 30 miles every week, and six days/wk. We shall see!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>