1500 Miles So Go Run

Running etiquette (Read 306 times)

Discussed in another forum but I thought I would post here

This is a question of etiquette whilst running (if there is such a thing)

Question 1

When out running, trail or road, if another runner stops at a muddy puddle to negotiate it, is it good etiquette for another runner to shove or push the other runner into the said puddle?

Question 2

Having pushed said runner into the muddy puddle, is it good etiquette for the pusher to then point at the now muddy pushee and scream with manic laughter "You knew I would do that"

Just wondering

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

jeffdonahue

Discussed in another forum but I thought I would post here

This is a question of etiquette whilst running (if there is such a thing)

Question 1

When out running, trail or road, if another runner stops at a muddy puddle to negotiate it, is it good etiquette for another runner to shove or push the other runner into the said puddle?

Question 2

Having pushed said runner into the muddy puddle, is it good etiquette for the pusher to then point at the now muddy pushee and scream with manic laughter "You knew I would do that"

Just wondering

I guess it depends if that guy is a buddy (probably drunk buddy) of yours.  If you dont know him then I would go with no.  If he's a friend of yours, I would go with a Yes.

Gig

Is this something you're planning for the next time it rains. I say go for it. You'll be doing the potential pushee a favor. Mud is exfoliating, after all.

#artbydmcbride

....mmmmm..mental note to self..don't run with Jerry...

Runners run