1500 Miles So Go Run

Rather quiet in here... (Read 552 times)

Forever Learning

Big grin

Go Pre!

It's the recession

Forever Learning

Either that are we are all out running and no time for RA. With the sh*t weather up here outside Chicago I can't wait for Spring!!!
          I'm too bitter to be chatty. Sad Stupid calf.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm too busy running!!!! Big grin
              I'm too busy standing in a bath of cold water after my run Big grin

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

Because we know how far away we are from the 1500 Miles

Ryan

That sucks, very sorry to hear you're on the bench Michelle. Can't blame you for being grumpy, get well soon.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jules2

I'm too busy running!!!! Big grin
                    Ditto

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Think Whirled Peas

Yeah, i'm outta the loop here, partner. What's going on w/the calf?

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

That sucks, very sorry to hear you're on the bench Michelle. Can't blame you for being grumpy, get well soon.
                        Thank you. Smile
                        Yeah, i'm outta the loop here, partner. What's going on w/the calf?
                        Torn muscle, according to my family dr. I go for an MRI on Thursday. I haven't run since the 11th!! This is getting annoying. Undecided

Michelle

Think Whirled Peas

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. Rest up and get well, we have Bayshore to prepare for!!!! Hang in there.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Queen of 3rd Place

Thank you. Smile Torn muscle, according to my family dr. I go for an MRI on Thursday. I haven't run since the 11th!! This is getting annoying. Undecided
                            Sad Get well soon! Arla

Ex runner

C-R

Still trying to thaw out from this morning's long run. 8F sucks. Can't wait for spring. Hope all those injuries heal fast. Anyone have an idea how we can give the pace bunny a calf, achilles, ITB or something to make it slow down?Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Forever Learning

Sorry about the calf Ms. MS. Are you still planning on TIR?